Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's not the end of the world

Actually. It is. I just watched 2012 again. I am now a shaking ball of nerves, imagining all the ways I could possibly die. Drowning in a tsunami? Blown to bits by a volcano? Falling into newly opened fissure? The possibilities are endless. Thanks Roland Emmerich :/.

So according to this movie, dysfunctional family dynamics are a MUST. If your family is dysfunctional then your survival rates go up, cuz you have to survive to work things out. If your family is normal, then tough luck!

The governments will not tell you anything. Because, you know, it’s not like anyone will actually notice the giant fissures swallowing cities. (That’s so not the change I voted for)

By all means, take your children camping in Yellowstone National Park. It’s not like it’s the world’s biggest super volcano and will blow someday. (Definitely a place to be avoided in 2012. Just in case)

Cell phones will continue to work although all the major cities have been completely destroyed. Haha. Not if your network is Bmobile. Everyone in this movie must have been on the Bigger, Better Network…

Apparently radios will also continue working. That’s great, I’d like to go down taking in some 95.1

When flying a plane from America to China, make sure to carry along your fleet of expensive cars. Forget fuel, you can stop off in Hawaii to get that. Hawaii? Oooo….about that…remember those volcanoes? Yeah….

And then they killed the sexy Russian pilot. That was like breaking Movie Rule #83: Never Kill Attractive People (Unless they are douchebags or in a slasher film. Attractiveness will not save you in a slasher film)

2012. I have two years. I’ll make them count. If the end really does come, hopefully I’ll be too drunk to notice.

That is the way to go.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... maybe you'll end up like the crazy conspiracy theorist guy (Woody Harrelson), because that is so you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :|...i don't think so....after all, *I* am not the owner of a book detailing all the ways the world can end :P

    ReplyDelete