Speak English! I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and I don't believe you do either! - Eaglet, Alice in Wonderland
Thanks! Will have fun with your hair!
hey Cini, can you make the picture larger? I can hardly see your features >< Thanks a mil!
i cant make this pic larger cuz i had cropped it down from a larger shot..but im adding another pic which is a bit bigger :D
hurray !! thanks, make sure it's large on ur face so I can make the drawing nice and detailed ^^ I do it to scale, to get the resemblance and scenz ^^
Perfect!! Thanks! ^^
coolnesss!! :D
Thanks! Will have fun with your hair!
ReplyDeletehey Cini, can you make the picture larger? I can hardly see your features >< Thanks a mil!
ReplyDeletei cant make this pic larger cuz i had cropped it down from a larger shot..but im adding another pic which is a bit bigger :D
ReplyDeletehurray !! thanks, make sure it's large on ur face so I can make the drawing nice and detailed ^^ I do it to scale, to get the resemblance and scenz ^^
ReplyDeletePerfect!! Thanks! ^^
ReplyDeletecoolnesss!! :D
ReplyDelete